Booking and Cancellation Policy
High season-public holidays weekend, Easter, Christmas, new years holiday.
Low season-All other times.
- Bookings can be made by phone
- To secure a booking, credit card details and a deposit are required as a security for the accommodation charges and room
- A 25% deposit is required during low season and a 50% deposit during high season. This guarantees your room upon arrival
- During high season minimum bookings apply. please enquire when booking Please note it is your responsibility to ask for the cancellation policy ignorant of conditions on this policy are not the fault of HARRINGTON VILLAGE MOTEL
By making your booking you acknowledge that all reservations and deposits that are accepted by HARRINGTON VILLAGE MOTEL are subject to the following cancellation policy
- This is a non cancellation non refundable 100% of total tariff will be charged
- More than 3 days notice,full refund
- Less than 3 days notice 100% of total tariff
- Please note 3 days does not include day of arrival
Failure to Notify
- If you do not notify HARRINGTON VILLAGE MOTEL of your cancellation or late check in and you do not arrive by 8 pm and your contacted details do not work your booking may be cancelled with no refund
- No refund will be made if you decide to cut your reservation or holiday short
- Refunds may be issued subject to motel owners discretion